Every time I am reminded of this place, I’m always clueless as how to start writing again. What should my first word be after a year of hiatus? Surprisingly, even so this place has its special place deep in my heart.
I have missed writing so much. I have however, tried overcoming this feeling by writing on X (formerly known as Twitter) & also Instagram's posts just to commemorate the moments I had in Japan. Glad X was no longer the "it" place this time around so I feel more free of updating my genuine feelings without feeling scared of judgements there (not that I have many followers, coughs). Still though, one of my 2026 resolutions is to live a low key life & to spend more time in private settings.
Anyways, 2025 has been a lot.
The start of the year my husband & I were just casually talking about buying a house, thinking we would spend the year searching for one. Before we knew it, we ended up purchasing one during March. We bought a Sub-sale house, very near to my parents'. Not going to lie, buying a leasehold sub-sale house got me doubt my decision every single time but I guess this kind of opportunity did not come many times. Fast forward, this year we should properly settle in & due to leave our 3 years of rental home - the end of an era.
Next thing that happened last year worthy of writing was, our honeymoon trip to Japan on November! There are so many things I want to write about our trip. Starting from the fact that we were very short on budget to spending so much. Our initial 7 days 6 nights trip turned 11 days 10 nights. Allah is Gracious. Indeed, He lets this happened & we're grateful for it.
We booked our flight tickets at the Matta Fair on April. Soon after we purchased a second hand Fujifilm camera because we wanted GOOD pictures of us taken while we were there - Definitely, one of our best purchase of 2025. Other months were spent on curating my Fall outfits which I purchased specifically from Mango, Uniqlo & Universal Traveler to match Japan aesthetic. I was so so excited! I told my husband that this moment is many levels up from my Korea trip 5 years ago. Five years ago, I could only borrow my mother's winter clothes. Now I purchased a brand new outfits all from my hard earned money. Truly a dream come true. The travel stories is EVEN BETTER. I mean better is an understatement. Shall we save that for later?
We ended our November in Japan & before I knew it, comes the plot twist in December. The baggage of which I still carry even if it's already 3rd of January 2026.
... and the same has been let go. I continued writing this chapter on 26.07.2026, believing that whatever's written last year was Allah's ways to humble me down and that there are more rezq that he will bestowed upon me, at the right time. I just have to have faith in Him, the Best of Planners. May Allah always always will ease my husband and I affairs in this Dunya & Akhirah.
Lots of Love, Nurzafira Sabrina.
No comments:
Post a Comment