Sunday, December 17, 2017

finals' near syndrome

Hello!

I'm so glad that I no longer suffer from writer's block which made it so much easier for me to blog.

It's week 14 already.... can you believe it?????? because I can't....

One more week left for lectures and tutorials, then study's week and poof- it's finals!!! But instead of studying and revising, here I am blogging and I actually wasted week 13 watching all Star Wars episodes to prepare myself for The Last Jedi, what the hell. Haha. 

I don't know what's wrong with me but I often get this syndrome when final is near. Tiba-tiba discover very interesting movies to watch, tiba-tiba dapat ideas what to blog about, tiba-tiba rasa tak ada mood nak belajar, tiba-tiba rasa nak lazy around je tak nak buat apa-apa. Today is one of the days when I just don't feel like doing anything productive.

Blergh~~ I feel so shitty right now. 

Shitty, guilty, worried.

OKLAH I BETTER OFF NOW CARI MOTIVASI BELAJAR OR AT LEAST SIAPKAN CRIMINAL TUTORIAL. Doakan saya tidak malas-malas selalu.

Lots of Love, Nurzafira Sabrina.


No comments: