Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wishes Granted!

You have no idea how much I want to pursue my study in Law Foundation. I could barely sleep yesterday, and woke up so early today as I was filled with nervousness. My heart was pounding so hard, I lost counts of my heartbeats. My hands were sweating and shaking. I was so damn worried.

"What if, I don't get the offer?!" I asked myself repeatedly. Sure, I have back up plans, - Matriculation college offer, which probably be my very last choice as I have to deal with Science subjects again. And then, I received an offer letter from Mara Poly-tech college, to pursue my study as a Professional ACCA (Association of Charted Certified Accountants). Which is also a no 'cause mom says so. So, basically, I am only left with two options; the Matriculation college or UPU. I tried to calm down, and started to pray so that Allah would give what's best for me.

AND, Alhamdulillah!!!!



Dreams come true again.


E0600 - Foundation In Law was exactly my first choice when I was filling my online UPU form! Feeling extra grateful, and thankful today, Alhamdulillah.

This is it, guys. This is probably where I'm heading to. The starts of my new journey. This time, I'm not going to let anything or anyone prevents me from chasing my dreams. This time, I decide where I want to be! Insha Allah.

May Allah ease our journey... Bismillah...

Lots of Love, Nurzafira Sabrina.

No comments: