Thursday, April 9, 2020

RMO Day 23 | Little things in life

Salam Nifsu Sya'ban everyone!

Can you believe it's already 23rd day of RMO already? There are many things to be grateful for despite being the lock down. Hence, for today's post I'm planning on writing down the good things that happened throughout the RMO.

1) Do all the things I do not want to do.

There are abundance of things I didn't want to do earlier this year.

Before RMO: First, I didn't want to go jogging (I know right... what a resolution!!!). I purposely left my sports shoes at home because I thought I wouldn't have the time to jog. My schedule for the last two semesters was so packed! I have classes early in the morning and my day usually ended at 6/7 p.m. By the time my class ended, I was too fatigue to exercise (our academic calendar is a no joke!). Plus, this is the one year I got to be inactive. It was my last year in college, so I decided to take a break from all sort of college's activities. I thought that maybe I should use this time to focus on my study. duh. What was I thinking?

After RMO: Good news is during this RMO I tried to work out as frequently as possible so I wouldn't feel sluggish/demotivated!



Before RMO: The next thing that I also don't feel like doing earlier this year is journal. I bought planner almost every year because I really enjoy writing. My journal is like my diary. But nu-uh not this year. I no longer write or update my plans. The January and February sections were almost as good as nothing (even though I have a lot of things going on...) I just don't feel like doing it, you get me?!

After RMO: I planned my days almost EVERY SINGLE DAY though my days were pretty much the same. I even decorate it with some stickers so it could look more interesting and fancy. Something I don't do. Glad I bought all the stickers, they finally served their purpose in life.

-

Before RMO: Remember back in high school days when all you want to do is reading novels?! Screw those homework! I just want to finish the 500 pages of novel in one day cause I CAN. Yeah, those were the days. Well, bad news guys. I can't do that anymore. I remember a friend once told me that the after effects of reading law is you will not love reading as much as you did anymore. Couldn't agree more!

After RMO: I have completed reading 3 books. I made it a habit to update my goodreads too so I could keep up with the books I'm reading.

2) Self-reflect

RMO made me ponder a lot of things. Every night I would just take a moment to self-reflect everything I did and see how I can improve myself in any ways possible. Every time I feel like I need to work on something, I would just journal them out and do it the next day. I also make this one section of 'self-reflect' in my journal. It's easier to track my progress that way. Hehe.

3) Start writing again!

I know right... I only have 2 posts in 2019 lol. Not this year! It's not even December, but I already have 4 posts + 1 including this one. Do people even write on blog these days? I doubt it. With the existence of twitter and Instagram, I don't think people would resort to blog anymore. It's so much easier to update life through instastories and tweet it out. Nonetheless, I would always have a soft spot for this blogging site. I have been here since 2013, good lord. Never deleting this account. Ever.

Speaking of writing, I should update my trip to Korea!!!

4) Be Productive.

Since I have a more regular routine, it makes my life more productive. Even more productive than my normal ones.

5) No Makeups!

Yup I let my face to take a breather this time.

The end to this Restriction Movement Order is still uncertain but it's for the better. Let's break the chain of covid 19 so we could welcome Ramadhan and Syawal peacefully. Also let's not forget to count the little little things we did in life as blessings.

SOOoo I guess that is all from me. I have discussion for my assignment at 11 and I really just wanna be done with it.

Signing off,
Nurzafira Sabrina.

No comments: