Wednesday, December 26, 2018

study week, Aina & uniride

Decided to spend the first week of my study week in UM instead of home (sobs sobs). God knows the struggles to survive here when everyone else went home. College is so dead, even the cafe and printing shop are temporarily close in my college. It's so frustrating but I was lucky enough to have Aina as my roommate.

Yesterday, since cafe's closed, Aina and I decided to make use of the uniride (well, she always used it, unlike me) to buy our lunch and dinner. Riding uniride is an extreme sport, at night especially because I'm constantly worried if drivers are aware of my existence on the road. There's this one time when I was in my college area when there's this taxi coming in the opposite direction and I noisily said, "Careful, careful I'm here, you have to see me!!!" when he actually opened up his car's window and said, "Lampu depan tak ada!!" and I shouted back, "Ha'ah, tahu pun!!" Oh lord. Why am I like that haha. I was also worried if I'm too slow that it disturbs other road users but thinking of it again, I have my rights on the  road as well. If not, the University wouldn't be bothered to provide uniride as one of students' facilities.

ANYWAYS, IT WAS FUN.

I have been confining myself in room for days actually!! Surrounded myself with notes because kid you not, 7 subjects are a lot to cover. I'm always panicking if I don't have enough time to cover all of them during study week. But once in a while, a break to fresh air is very much needed. And riding uniride when the university is empty helps a lot!

By the way, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate (wondering where's my Santa at stressful times like this) and a happy new year to all. Good luck with finals and if you are stressed out, you should probably try riding uniride too! :P

Till then.

Lots of Love, Nurzafira Sabrina.

No comments: