Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 2 of My School Trip to Singapore (Part 2).

Day 2 (Part 2).

- Thursday, 14th of August 2014. -

After visited Madrasah Al-Junied, Singapore, we actually needed to go to the Malaysia ambassador's house in Singapore but first, let's go for sight-seeing at the Merlion Park.


I want to cry over all the beautiful flowers in Singapore! The flowers turns Singapore to a very very very beautiful garden. No lies! I love everything about Singapore especially for its hygiene. You can find absolutely no rubbish on the road while you are driving or walking. 

The most frustrating part was we needed to go sight-seeing with our school uniform on! Mm-hmm. -.-


Oh, so that is Marina Bay, people? 


Failed at the attempt of being a model. 


With Nurul Hanan.


Meet my new buddy, Nur Afrina Najwa and Nurul Hannah.




Excuse my ugly faces.








What happens when a lion tries to be a fish? 
.

.

.
MERLION!!







Let's snapped pictures to make them (our classmates) jealous!


From left: Farah Nadia, Nurzafira Sabrina (Me) and Nur Aqilah.

 After capturing good photos, to be kept as memories as well as to be shown to the people in Malaysia, we went to the house of Malaysia ambassador for tea time. Someone told me, it is the second biggest house in Singapore come after their palace. A proud Malaysian, I am.








Fall in love with the decorations of the house!

... Very beautiful, very clean, very organized! 


My ex-desk mate, Sharifah Nuramirah Izzati.




How did we manage to come to his house?
.


.


.
Aha, the ambassador was actually my teacher's brother. Very surprising, isn't it? 

 After we had our tea, we changed our school's retire to casual because tonight, we would be going to, guess where people?! Yes, shopping at the Bugis Street!!!  Nevertheless, we were given only one hour and a half, 7.00 p.m. till 8.30 p.m. to shopping which was not enough because we needed to rush!


"I want to buy this one, oh this one too, oh wait, this one look nice, okay, this one too."






After buying souvenirs for family and friends, it was time to go back to Malaysia. We checked in at Grand Sentosa Hotel, Johor Bahru. The best part was, two people shared one room! Oh my, this is what I called happiness! The room was indeed big and very comfortable. What did I have done, to deserve all of this?! Yet, I am so grateful for whatever I have gotten. 

Next, we had our dinner. Some of us went to Starbucks, if I am not mistaken, to have their dinner, but Nur Aqilah, Ustazah Zainon, Teacher Hafiza with her daughter and I went to the"tepi jalan" stalls to have our dinner. My menu was, Nasi Bubur and Milo Ais. 

Thanks to Teacher Hafiza for introduing Nasi Bubur to me and Ustazah Zainon for the treat over Udang and Sotong Goreng!! They tasted absolutely delicious!




With Teacher Hafiza!


They are yummy!


Ustazah Zainon and Nur Aqilah.

"Tepi jalan tapi sedap." 


Lots of Love, Nurzafira Sabrina.

No comments: