Saturday, September 20, 2014

sepet in red

Please enjoy the last two days of school holidays, dear students.

Guess who came to school today?!
.

.

.


"People called us nerds, but today, we let loose."

I woke up with my eyes, sepet sebelah. You have no idea, how ugly I felt I was back then. I even think of not going to school to join my class video projects for graduation day but then again, the video would not complete without my face in it! Plus, I have paid MYR5 for the Helium balloon. HELIUM okay people. HELIUM! Who in the world would want to miss the opportunity to play with Helium?!
... And the balloons. 

At 8 o'clock in the morning, rain poured down heavily. We promised to gather at school at 9 o'clock in the morning but the rain didn't seem to stop so we postpone our meeting to 10.00 a.m..

Anyway, for your information, the theme we had chosen for our class video project was Red, Grey and White. You have exactly no idea how chaotic my night had been! I kept on trying every outfit I have in my cupboard. To be a girl is hard and very complicated, you know. No matter how many clothes I have in the cupboard, it would never be enough for me. I will still think I got nothing to wear. After I tried the outfits, I would capture a few photos and send them to Syazwani Afza for her opinions.

"Is it okay if I where this skirt?" 

............
....
.......................................  ......
.

"My hips look so huge!!"

 "Okay, this one?"

"This one makes me look so fat!"




Outfit of the day!
The red blouse was my Mama's but now it is mine, somehow.
Giant spectacles was bought at Hinode Shop.

\

Nur Najwa Atiqah and I volunteered to wait for the Helium balloons.


Finally, Helium balloons!!!!!!!!!!!









Aisyah Nabila and I had been doing so many retarded poses for the whole day!!


Crazy classmates!
















With Fakhrina Fateen and Aisyah Nabila!


We had potluck too!




If you asked me, what did we really do today, all I can say is we captured as many as photos as we can so yes, hopefully all of the photos explain what we had been doing for the whole day at the school. Some of us had also been selected to be interviewed for the class video project. 

 Could not wait for graduation day which would be on the 11th of October 2014!!!

PS: I tried to do the minion voice using the Helium gas, but... oh well let's just give it a try another time... -_______-

Lots of Love, Nurzafira Sabrina.

No comments: