Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 4 of My School Trip to Singapore.

Last Day.

- Saturday, 16th of August 2014. -

Our last day at Singapore was yesterday. (Just assumed that I wrote this entry on August 16th '14, okay? Okay). 

So, we went to the well-known shopping place in Johor Bahru today!


.

.

.

It's Johor Premium Outlet guys!


Outfit of the day eh?

So today, for the first time in my life, I went shopping on my own. I mean, hey, no mom, no dad. Hahahaha. Evil laugh. Okay so, I went shopping with Nur Aqilah today. I followed her for the whole day.

Shopping. Alone. For. The. First. Time. And I wasted a lot of money, buying unnecessary things. Eh eh, wait! T-shirts, a pair of jeans & a watch, -- Aren't they important in our life? We will use it one day. So not really a waste of money. 




Anyway, I have gone way too far. Here, I'll post pictures taken before we stopped by at the Johor Premium Outlet,


Finally! Had our breakfast at the Hotel's restaurant. -- Tired of having to have our breakfast in the bus while on our way to the Singapore.




I miss my family so much! Seriously. -- Mama, Abah, Irfan, Dina && Dania. Can't wait to go home!!



Oh hey there, this is Nur Aqilah.

She's 5 Ibnu Sina's Mommy! Mm-hmm. Well to be frank, I don't really close with the people whom joined the tripped. Yes, they are my batch mates but, well you know, -- Same batch, but  never talk to each other. And, yes yes it's very awkward for me to start conversations with them especially because each and everyone of them already had their partners and all, while me on the other hand, -- Had no one.

Thank God for her! She helped me to get through the 4 days and 3 nights tripped to Johor and Singapore. She slept in the same room as me. Persuaded me that everything is going to be alright and fine when I cried. She kept me company while we went shopping at Johor Premium Outlet. Seriously, if it's not because her presence I would be pretending surviving the trip when the fact was, I am dying inside out! 



Thank you so much, Aqilah for the companionship. 



OH GOD, CAN'T WAIT TO BE HOME SOON! 

But, Mama and my siblings went to Ipoh, Perak to pay my aunt a visit so I had to endure another one more day, missing them. Sighs. Loooooooooooooooong sighs.

.

.

.

The Next Day.

- Sunday, 17th of August 2014. -


Mission accomplished! 5/7 Tons. 

Lots of Love, Nurzafira Sabrina.

No comments: