Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 3 of My School Trip to Singapore.

Day 3.

- Friday, 15th of August 2014 -

It was the last day of our tripped to Singapore!


Subahanallah!


Pictures taken by Norfarah Hidayah from our bus, when we were on our way to Singapore!

 Splendid view, wasn't it?

Anyway,


Here you go, a summarized version of today's activities,

Woke up at 6.00 a.m. - Had our breakfast at the Hotel's restaurant. - Off to Singapore. - Dyslexia Association of Singapore. - From 11.00 a.m. till 7.00 p.m. day was well-spent at the Universal Studio of Singapore. - 7.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m. enjoying the magnificent views of Singapore. - Off to Johor, Malaysia. - Had dinner treated by Ustazah Hanani. - Dozed off at Grand Sentosa Hotel, Johor Bahru.

"Early bird caught the first worm!"




Here, in Dyslexia Association of Singapore, we get to know several information about people with Dyslexia problems. 


Arts done by kids with Dyslexia.


Mrs Surjati was the one who delivered the speech.

Let me tell you something, you probably don't know about, --

People with Dyslexia problems ain't crazy

They are humans, like us but they are a bit slow when it comes to learning, writing and reading. Oh, do you know that Lee Kuan Yew, whom was the first Prime Minister of Singapore has Dyslexia problems too?! You think what I am thinking?! Hell yeah! 

Anyway, Mrs Surjati inspired me. I love it, the way she delivered her talks, how passionate (can't think of any better word) she looked when she told us about her son who was diagnosed to have Autism, if I am not mistaken. I scarcely remember what problem her son has. -- Something to do with being too hyperactive. He did not know how to sit quietly for a long time, even if he is in the class, learning.

Oh, I even cried when she showed us a video about a son who has Dyslexia problems with his dad. A very touching video, indeed! I even think of volunteering myself to help people with Dyslexia problems! One fine day. Insha Allah!




Bad Tudung day. = Bad day.

Guess where's our next destination, peeps?!
.

.

.


Universal Studio of Singapore!

A good way to end our last day in Singapore!

(But I cried on my way here, why?! Because I was homesick and miss Tons very badly!)



Oh, yes, we change our school's corporate attire to a casual T-Shirt. & for me, I wore my slack! Easier for me to move. Okay, no. Not really. I am bad at fashion, that explains.





While waiting the Transformer ride! 

We had to line up for 1 hour & 30 minutes to ride it. But, it was worth it! Seriously, it was the best ride of all the rides in Universal Studio of Singapore.


...and then, the Mummia ride. -- I have no idea what the real name was. Anyhow, just like the Transformers ride, a long long long long way to go for the ride. But, hey it was fun! So, worth it even though we needed to line up in dark and the space was so narrow, I could barely breathe!



Two weeks before Trial, and here I am. Far far away from school.

Couldn't express my gratitude to the teacher who chose me to join the trip doh! I am so so so grateful! This was the first time in forever I went somewhere out of my own country. I am so Blessed! Alhamdulillah!


What I had for lunch. Oh don't worry, there's a Halal restaurant for the Muslims in there. ^^


Hello, this was like a compulsory picture to take if you are at the Universal Studio of Singapore.

Me ft. the Globe.


Sorry for the blurry picture, couldn't find a better one. Oh kidding, just too lazy to wait for pictures to be uploaded on my blog, -- Curse the internet!


Fine. Here's a better one. -__-"

Spot me anyway! :-D


Bought a Universal Studio of Singapore T-Shirt. + a cap for my brother.

I was so in love with Singapore. -- The tall buildings, how the lights made the city looked so beautiful at night, the pretty flowers at the side of the road. I love it! Indeed, Singapore is a beautiful place to go.

That was how we ended our last day at Singapore! 

Lots of Love, Nurzafira Sabrina.

No comments: